22 November 2009

2012: Fiction or reality?

Have you seen "2012"? If you haven’t, but you want, DON’T READ THIS ARTICLE because I’m going to write something about it (and it includes my opinion about the movie).

The movie was directed by Roland Emmerich...
“2012” is a movie about the prophecy created by the Mayas (our inteligent and pleasant ancestors)about the end of the world in December 22 of 2012.
The most important actors that appear in the film are John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton, and Woody Harrelson, they were working in Canada to film 2012.

About the story, the earth pass for natural catastrophes, like the mayan prophecies said, and the people is doing an effort to save the world. They reach ships in the Himalayas, along with scientists and governments of the world who are attempting to save as many lives as they can before the disasters ensue.Something like "The day after tomorrow").

I think that the story about the end of the life in the earth, has been used a lot of times to buy movies and it isn't really interesting for me, but maybe this movie could like you, but the true is that, in my own opinion this movie has been the worst I've ever seen these days (and it is saying too much because I watched "New Moon").

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well the movie is not for an Oscar or something for me It's OK to pass the time. Otoniel